||Date: 13 – 14 March 2018
Venue: The Forum, Bryanston
Data and analytics are fuelling transformation, creating opportunities for better decision-making and enhancing the customer experience. ITWeb’s 13th annual Business Intelligence & Analytics Summit 2018 will provide insight into your most pressing concerns to assist you in improving the customer experience and ensure return on investment through better business decisions. This is THE only business focused BI, Big Data and Analytics event for the southern African market place – as a key decision maker in your company, it’s critical you attend.
Key attractions of the event include:
- DON’T MISS – International Keynote Speaker – Hans Hultgren, Genesee Academy will give you a world-class perspective on data vault modelling for big data
- BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND – Local Keynote Speaker – Dr Barry Devlin, 9sight Consulting on data vs Information
- LEARN FROM – 14 end-user case studies from across industry including Woolworths SA, Johannesburg Stock Exchange, Anheuser-Busch InBev, iToo Special Risks, SITA, Purchasing Auctions SA, MediaCom, Comair Limited, StanLib, Wesizwe, Vodacom, SA Weather Service, AWS
- A controversial panel discussion on analytics in terms of profit vs privacy or ethics vs economics.
- 25+ Expert presenters will address how one can derive better decisions from blending data visualisation and AI, harnessing the potential of augmented intelligence, dissecting trends such as AI, Hadoop, IOT, blockchain and cloud computing, agile and advanced analytics, information management and predictive analytics, analytics solution to cybercrime, reverse auctions and much more…
- Access to the latest products and services
As proud Display Sponsor, we’re offering you a special discount to attend ITWeb Business Intelligence & Analytics Summit 2018 so don’t delay, take advantage of the discounted registration fee which we have negotiated on your behalf and book your seat today!